Mon-Fri 9am to 6pm CST
IT Support: Hardware Essentials
About this course:
IT Support: Hardware Essentials is designed to introduce students to a basic understanding of the different types of computing devices (desktop computers, laptops, tablets, smartphones, etc.), computer components (CPU, memory, power supplies, etc.) as well as peripheral devices, storage devices, displays and connection interfaces.
This course also includes an introduction to basic hardware troubleshooting skills.
- Describe computing devices
- Understand PC and laptop hardware components
- Troubleshoot common hardware issues
- Explore mobile and connected devices
- Troubleshoot common mobile device and connected device issues
- IT Support officer
- The Windows client training as part of the Microsoft Professional Program – IT Support.