Mon-Fri 9am to 6pm CST
Introduction to Python: Absolute Beginner
About this course:
Brand new to text-based programming? Check out this hands-on course for an in-depth look at the details of Python layers and concepts. Get ample practice drills and projects, using Jupyter Notebooks on Azure, which require only a browser and an Internet connection. Learn best practices and begin coding almost immediately.
After you explore data types and variables, take a look at strings, input, testing, and formatting. From there, learn about arguments and parameters, along with conditionals and nested conditionals. By the end of the course, you’ll be able to create programs that prompt users for input and use conditional (True/False) logic and Python methods to manipulate numbers and text to provide responses to the users, in addition to requesting further input. Plus, learn basic troubleshooting for your code. Sign up, and get started coding right away!
Ready for next steps? Take the Introduction to Python: Fundamentals course.
- Using Python in Jupyter Notebooks
- Gathering input and manipulating input/output
- Building reusable Functions with parameters and return values
- Decisions and repetition using conditional statements and loops
- Data Analyst
- There are no prerequisite required for this course